Chili’s Guest Experience Survey Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to Chili’s Guest Experience Survey Sweepstakes (“Promotion”).
1. The Promotion commences on 1 January 2010 and will continue for as long as Chili’s Malaysia remain operational in Malaysia (the “Promotion Period”).
1. The Promotion is only open to all individual Malaysians who are (i) aged 18 and above as at the start of the Promotion Period (“Participant”).
2. Employees of T.A.S Leisure Sdn. Bhd. (“Chili’s Malaysia), their immediate family members, advertising agencies of Chili’s Malaysia, any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the lucky draw are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. Chili’s Malaysia has the sole direction to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
Participation in the Promotion
4. Each Participant is entitled to one (1) chance to participate in the Promotion with every valid Chili’s receipt.
5. To participate, Participants are required to visit www.go-chilis.com to fill up a simple guest experience form. Participants will need to fill in their Survey Code, which can be obtained from any valid Chili’s receipt. The code shall only be valid for a one time use only.
6. All details and particulars submitted must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegal entries will be disqualified.
7. Filling up the survey form also implies that participants would like to subscribe to Chili’s newsletter in the future and receive updates from Chili’s Malaysia.
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Prizes
8. The lucky draw by the 2nd week of every month at Chili’s Malaysia Head Office – Tingkat 6, 45E Bangsaria, Jalan Maarof, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
9. There will be one winner chosen every month from all entries obtained from the Guest Experience Survey form. Winners will be given the option to choose between receiving RM500 in cash (cheque on winner’s full name) or RM1,000 worth of Chili’s Be Our Guest Vouchers.
10. The Winners will be notified by the email address or phone number as per indicated in the Guest Experience Survey form. Winners will have to collect the prize from Chili’s Malaysia Head Office – Tingkat 6, 45E Bangsaria, Jalan Maarof, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for any other items. Chili’s Malaysia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes of similar value at its sole and absolute discretion without notice to the Participants and/or Winners.
12. The Winners must produce their NRIC/passport to claim their prizes from Chili’s Malaysia from Mondays to Friday, between 10am to 5pm (except lunch hours of 12pm to 2pm).
13. Any Prize that remains unclaimed after 3 months from the Lucky Draw date shall be forfeited without any liability to Chili’s Malaysia.
14. By participating in the Promotion, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Chili’s Malaysia may issue from time to time.
15. Chili’s Malaysia shall not be liable to any persons in the Promotion for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Promotion.
16. Chili’s Malaysia reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Promotion, and publish any Participants’ images and details for the purpose relating to the publicity of the Promotion without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants
17. Chili’s Malaysia reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the Chili’s Malaysia on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
18. A Participant shall fully indemnify and hold Chili’s Malaysia harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which Chili’s Malaysia incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
19. In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.
Information that we collect from you
Information is gathered from you from the following source:-:
Use of your information
Your information may be used for the following:
We also use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our Facebook Page, and to help us make our Facebook Page more useful to visitors.
Children and Privacy
For children below age of 13 who visit our Facebook Page, special rules apply. We do not request personal information about children, such as first and last name or street address and city. When children send email to us, their online contact information (email address) is not used to contact them and is not maintained in retrievable form.
Disclosure of your information
Only authorised personnel and the managing Social Media Consultancy Company will be able to access the information you provide to us. We may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us or are involved in our business operations and by providing your information to us, you hereby consent to such disclosure.
Sending us an Email or Facebook message
You may also decide to send us personal identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message or Facebook message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a Web form. We use the personal identifying information from your email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other employees who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programmes that may be of interest to you.
We will not obtain personal information about you when you visit our Facebook Page, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except if required by law or as provided in this policy, we do not disclose any information we receive to any external parties.
If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the information which you have requested. We will not share your name or email address with any external parties except if required by law or as
provided in this policy.
We may amend this policy from time to time and any substantial changes thereto will be notified by posting of a notice on the Facebook Page.
Questions about our Privacy Policies
Request For Access And/Or Correction Of Personal Data
You may request to access and/or correct the personal data currently in our possession or control by submitting a written request to us. We will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request, so as to be able to deal with your request. Hence, please submit your written request via Facebook Personal Message
Request to Withdraw Consent
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by submitting a written request to us via Facebook Personal Message to the relevant Facebook Page. We will process your request within a reasonable time from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made, and will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal data in the manner stated in your request.
Administration and Management of Personal Data
We will take reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete, if your personal data is likely to be used by FACEBOOK PAGE to make a decision that affects you, or disclosed to another organisation. However, this means that you must also update us of any changes in your personal data that you had initially provided us with. We will not be responsible for relying on inaccurate or incomplete personal data arising from your not updating us of any changes in your personal data that you had initially provided us with.
We will also put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured. Appropriate security arrangements will be taken to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage and/or alteration of your personal data. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
We will also put in place measures such that your personal data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
Proceed to Guest Survey
Back to promo